AIA, LEED® Fellow
- Nationally recognized expert in sustainable design and the LEED Rating System.
- Frequent speaker, author, and blogger on issues of sustainable design and high-performance buildings.
- Named one of Building Design & Construction Magazine's "40 Under 40" Up-and-Comers.
- Received his Bachelor of Science in Architecture and Master of Architecture from the University of Michigan.
- Member, Environmental Design + Construction Editorial Advisory Board; Member, American Solar Energy Society.
- Certified by the National Council of Architectural Registration Boards.
- Married to Amy, father of Genevieve and Joel.
- Enjoys photography, stained glass, SCUBA diving and water skiing.
- Practicing architect since 2000.