AIA, LEED AP
- Director of operations and IT advancement with 14 years of experience in the architectural field.
- Received his bachelor’s of engineering from Vanderbilt University and his Master’s of architecture from the Georgia Institute of Technology.
- Registered architect; certified by the national council of architectural registration boards.
- Member of the American Institute of Architects.
- Enjoys camping, scuba, kayaking, sailing and spending time with his wife and their two children.
- Practicing architect since 1996.