South Georgia State College
Lord Aeck Sargent worked with South Georgia State College on a new dining hall to serve its growing resident student population.
The campus’ historic Dining Hall, first constructed in 1927 and later renovated in 1971 and 1995 to serve as a classroom building, was renovated to serve as the seating and servery area, with an Executive Dining Room for smaller gatherings. A new addition includes the kitchen facilities for the dining hall, as well as a campus convenience store and a "grab and go" cafe. A large covered porch offers places for outdoor seating and provides greater connectivity to the surrounding campus housing precinct.